In Cegal, our ambition is to become a global digitalization partner for players in the technology sector. Delivering on this ambition means investing in both innovation and renewable energy domain competence. In this context we are now hiring an IT Architect that wants to be part of our deliveries and join in as member of customer projects to implement technical solutions.
Onboarding is responsible for the delivery of our standard products such as GeoCloud for our new customers and implementing new products that have been developed by our product department.
Work tasks and responsibilities:
- Work closely with project managers and its members
- Responsible for delivery of applications, O365, Customer settings and technology in general, based on company standards
- Testing and implementation, in accordance with schedules
- Participate in meetings with Vendors, RAB, Customers
- Involvement in project for Onboarding
- Contribute to continues improvement towards process and deliveries
- Updated on new technology to uphold the quality of our customer deliveries
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VMware Horizon View, Citrix VDI)
- Scripting (incl. Powershell)
- G&G Applications
Experiences from the following areas will be an advantage:
- Azure Cloud
- VDI deployments
- VMware (Vsphere)
- Basic networking knowledge
- Basic HW knowledge
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows OS (server, client)
- Cloud services like Azure and Office 365
- Microsoft technology (Teams)
- Citrix and related services
- Virtualization (VmWare, Hyper-V)
- AppV and application packing
- Experience from large operational environments is an advantage
- You are reliable, responsible and independent
- Hands-on experience with delivery / more so than operations
- You are structured in your deliveries and understand the importance of documentation
- You are analytical and have a commercial mindset
- Customer focused/solution oriented
- Higher education (Bachelor, Master or Trade certificate (Fagbrev)
- Extensive documented competence may compensate for formal education
- Fluent Norwegian and English language, both written and verbally
- Good oral and written presentation skills in English
- Registered address and labor permit in Norway
Location: Stavanger, Oslo or Trondheim
Please submit your CV and a cover letter that describes what motivates you. We want to hear your story, and we look forward to exploring a common future.
Candidates will be evaluated continuously.
Final application deadline is Sunday 28.03.21
Start as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions related to the position please contact Kim Langheim, Director of Onboarding on 452 68 350 or HR advisor Frank-Arild Normanseth on 905 15 239.