Do you thrive in the space between technology, people and business? Our product managers work with future technology products for our energy customers.
We are looking for candidates full of ideas, that has a unique drive and passion for technology. We offer an agile organization where you decide the future.
Cegal has ambitious expansion plans with regards to global presence and transition into green and renewables industries
Work tasks and responsibilities:
- Perform product assessments and customer interviews
- Develop products according to company strategy and customer requirements
- Drive revenue and profitability of products throughout their lifecycle
- Product related sales and advisory tasks
- Responsible for commercial model and product marketing
- Work according to the SCRUM Product Owner role
- Manage multidisciplinary teams in product development
- Higher education (University degree): Management, Product Management, Information Technology
- Minimum of 5-10 years relevant experience from the technology sector
- Relevant experience within IT and/or Product Development
- Very good skills within written and oral communication
- Master the Norwegian and English language, both written and oral
Our people have defined some personal qualifications we are recognized for, and they form our professional footprint.
- Entrepreneurial drive and can-do attitude
- Flexibility and adaptability
- A supportive, empathic, trust based and team driven leadership style
- Demonstrated ability to work in international organizations
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken
- Be able to provide direction, guidance and leadership to the team
We can offer
What truly make our products industry leading is the people behind them. Cegal is a company that takes pride in its employees and the company culture, and our values are the foundation for every decision.
Our mission of Shaping the digital future is our guiding light. We will continue to lead the market in terms of digitalization.
- Our vision, Beyond Technology will see us enter new markets and segments while our values, inventive, courageous, passionate, and balanced.
- Highly innovative work environment and tasks
- Work with agile teams and DevOps culture
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Exciting and challenging work environment and tasks
- Career opportunities
- International environment
About the hiring process
We will interview candidates continuously and aim to ensure that the process runs smooth and efficiently for both you and us. Based on the Covid-19 pandemic, we will run the interviews both online and in our office in Vestre Svanholmen, with all necessary transmission prevention measures well taken care of.
Should you have any questions related to the position please contact our Cloud Portfolio Manager Henrik Skandsen on 959 44 045, or HR advisor Frank-Arild Normanseth on 905 15 239.
Applications from non-residents or recruiting agents will not be considered.