Do you thrive in the space between technology, people and business? Our Senior Solution Architects work with future technology products for our energy customers.
Are you as passionate about technology as we are? We would love to hear from you and present the opportunities available and get to know you.
We are looking for candidates full of ideas, that has a unique drive and passion for technology. We offer an agile organization where you decide the future.
Cegal has ambitious expansion plans with regards to global presence and transition into green and renewables industries
Are you the one we are looking for with the right mindset and sharing our goal and visions? Contact us today!
Tasks and Responsibilities
- You will be working as a Senior technical advisor providing solution design on Customer-projects, internal improvements, new products and supporting solution proposals to our customers.
- You will be making your mark by helping improve our products and services in close collaboration with all our business lines.
- Working both with service improvements and in close collaboration with our Customers providing the best service and solution available.
- You will be able to share and collaborate with our technical staff helping colleagues and enhance your own competence.
Technical and personal qualifications:
- Solid experience in designing solutions and knowledge of one or more infrastructure areas such as hybrid-cloud, multi-cloud, connectivity, datacenter, servers, databases, hyper-converged infrastructure, storage, network, and security.
- Experience with complex value chains and the ability to balance short-term and long-term considerations in the design of a sustainable architecture.
- Higher education (University degree): Management, Solution Architect, Information Technology
- Minimum of 5-10 years relevant experience from the technology sector
- Relevant experience within IT and/or Product Development
- Very good skills within written and oral communication
- Master the Norwegian and English language, both written and oral
Our people have defined some personal qualifications we are recognized for, and they form our professional footprint.
- Entrepreneurial drive and can-do attitude
- Flexibility and adaptability
- A supportive, empathic, trust based and team driven leadership style.
- Demonstrated ability to work in international organizations.
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken.
- Be able to provide direction, guidance and leadership to the team.
We can offer
What truly make our products industry leading is the people behind them. Cegal is a company that takes pride in its employees and the company culture, and our values are the foundation for every decision.
Our mission of Shaping the digital future is our guiding light. We will continue to lead the market in terms of digitalization.
Our vision, Beyond Technology will see us enter new markets and segments while our values, inventive, courageous, passionate, and balanced.
- Highly innovative work environment and tasks
- Work with agile teams and DevOps culture
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Exciting and challenging work environment and tasks
- Career opportunities
- International environment
About the hiring process
We will interview candidates continuously and aim to ensure that the process runs smooth and efficiently for both you and us. Based on the Covid-19 pandemic, we will run the interviews both online and in our office in Vestre Svanholmen, with all necessary transmission prevention measures well taken care of.
Location: Stavanger, Oslo, Trondheim / UK
Start: As soon as possible
Should you have any questions related to the position please contact our Director of Onboarding Kim Langheim on +47 452 68 350, or HR advisor Frank-Arild Normanseth on +47 905 15 239.
NB! Applications from non-residents or recruiting agents will not be considered.