Cegal is looking for 2 Senior Technical Sales Architects to join their Global Sales Solution (GSS) team.
These are exciting positions where the successful candidates will be responsible for technical design and presentations in BID, Proof of Concept environments, project and Technical Sales responsibilities assisting KAM globally with sales opportunities.
The successful candidates will also work closely with the Product department to continue expanding customer-driven products & services.
The successful candidates should have demonstrable sales and client-facing skills, a good understanding of the global energy & renewables marked, as well as experience from technical designs and solution descriptions.
The positions will be part of a devoted global team reporting to the Global Sales Solution Manager (based in Oslo, Norway).
About the job
We are different, and we are proud of it. We challenge you to present your academic and experience-based platform to us. As our Senior Technical Sales Architect, you will be expected to take:
Work tasks and responsibilities
- Support the Global Sales Process
- Manage the opportunity queue generated from Salesforce and prioritize together with GSS Manager and Regional Sales Managers
- Technical designs and technical solution descriptions
- Responsibility for P&L/CAPEX & OPEX in offerings with Key Account Managers
- Be a strong link between the Global Sales-, Delivery- and Project department
- Assist develop new solution designs based on Cegal's service catalogue
- Customize IT solutions and propose new customer-driven product to the Product department
- Participate in customer meetings and presentations
- Responsible for technical designs and descriptions in BID's
- Understand the fundamentals of IT infrastructure
- In-depth knowledge of and ability to convey technical IT infrastructure and architecture, as well as comprehensive value chain understanding
- Technical understanding of private, hybrid and public cloud technology, such as Microsoft Office 365 and Azure
- Passion for high-level technical designs in Microsoft Visio and similar
- Minimum 3-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Relevant experience can compensate for formal education
- Excellent communication skills; proficient in spoken and written English to business standard
We can offer
What truly make our products industry leading is the people behind them. Cegal is a company that takes pride in its employees and the company culture, and our values are the foundation for every decision.
Our mission of Shaping the digital future is our guiding light. We will continue to lead the market in terms of digitalization.
- Our vision, Beyond Technology will see us enter new markets and segments while our values, inventive, courageous, passionate, and balanced.
- Highly innovative work environment and tasks
- Work with agile teams and DevOps culture
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Exciting and challenging work environment and tasks
- Career opportunities
- International environment
About the hiring process
We will interview candidates continuously and aim to ensure that the process runs smooth and efficiently for both you and us. Based on the Covid-19 pandemic, we will run the interviews both online and/or in one of our offices, with all necessary transmission prevention measures well taken care of.
Cegal NCER | Cegal UKA | Cegal NSA | Cegal MEAP
Should you have any questions related to the position please contact our Global Sales Solution Manager Kenneth Brestad on +47 945 23 907, or HR advisor Frank-Arild Normanseth on +47 905 15 239.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications or candidates via employment agencies.