Are you an experienced Cloud Consultant and Advisor? Do you understand the business drivers as well as the future strategy of cloud, personalized to the needs of the customer? Can you lead consulting engagements? Are you passionate about making a difference?
Come join our IT Consulting team at Cegal. We are a team of strategists, designers, and technologists whose common purpose is to help companies turn ideas into transformational digital businesses. We are industry leaders in digital innovation and digital business building, helping clients to re-imagine and capture new digital opportunities as well as strengthen the performance of their current business. We are looking for committed and passionate individuals to work with our customers on delivery of consulting engagements primarily associated with digital transformation and cloud.
Your skills and expertise:
We are looking at smart, innovative and dynamic individuals who have expertise in:
- Cloud adoption
- Cloud economics and business cases
- Iterative Cloud Governance models
- Conducting cloud readiness and maturity assessments
- Developing cloud strategies and roadmaps
- Cloud design and operating models
- Propositions of key market Cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS and VMWare
- Consulting in business, IT, digital and cloud strategies
- Solid experience in deep consulting and leadership, including a proven ability to define and shape solutions for customers
- Experience in working in digital transformation and cloud
- Experience developing solutions on proposals and responses for new business, as well as complex multi-year / high value & cost transformation programmes
- Experience in running workshops, co-creating with customers to solve for business problems and creating new innovative solutions
- Proven record of successful people management and inspirational leadership
- Developing thought leadership and supporting business change, acting as a single point of contact for senior stakeholders
- Broad understanding of technology, including current and emerging digital solutions
- Executive-level, exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
Our consultants have defined some personal qualifications we are recognized for. They form our professional footprint, and we expect you to be triggered by developing in the same areas. They are enablers for great consulting skills:
- Resilient driver
- Human insight and moral compass
- Engaging and motivating
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Organized and structured
- Inclusive and humble
- Analytical and innovative
- Developing self and others
- Honest, responsible, and objective
- Professionally competent with business insights
- Formal education from university level (Bachelor/Master).
- Relevant courses and certifications
- Preferably experience from energy, maritime or other asset intensive industries
- Master the Norwegian and English language, both written and verbally
- Good oral and written presentation skills
We can offer:
What truly make our products industry leading is the people behind them. Cegal is a company that takes pride in its employees and the company culture, and our values are the foundation for every decision.
Our mission of Shaping the digital future is our guiding light. We will continue to lead the market in terms of digitalization.
Our vision, Beyond Technology will see us enter new markets and segments while our values, inventive, courageous, passionate, and balanced.
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Exciting and challenging work environment and tasks
- Career opportunities
- International environment
We have set the application deadline to May 23rd. However, we will evaluate applications as we receive them and will start inviting to interviews before this date.
The work location for this position is Stavanger, Trondheim or Oslo.
About the hiring process:
We will interview candidates continuously and aim to ensure that the process runs smooth and efficiently for both you and us. Based on the Covid-19 pandemic, we will run the interviews both online and in our "Location" office/s, with all necessary transmission prevention measures well taken care of.
Applicants needs to have a registered address & labor permit for Norway.
Should you have any questions related to the position please contact Rainer Paul, Department Manager IT Consulting on 913 91 626 or Frank-Arild Normanseth, HR advisor on 915 15 239.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications or candidates via employment agencies.