HR – Cegal, Stavanger
The Human Resource department in Cegal has its own vision, which is “Creating the best workplace”.
Our values – Inventive – Courageous – Passionate – Balanced – are well rooted in the company, reflecting our spirit and the culture we work by.
In Cegal, the HR department is dedicated to become a professional global business partner, supporting Cegal’s strategic priorities.
To enable HR to support the new Cegal strategy for 2020-2025 we have started a project called the Cegal Chip HXM (Human Experience Management) project. The Cegal Chip HXM project shall enable a high-performance culture, secure competency development and roll-out of a digital HXM tool. In addition, implement HR processes to facilitate the needs to become a truly international player.
Our HR team is expanding, and we are looking for a skilled, enthusiastic, and motivated new colleague with specialist competence within recruitment.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Subject Matter Expert on recruiting and workforce planning
- Create and execute on strategies and programs regarding recruiting
- Evaluate organizational needs
- Lead or participate in relevant HR projects and tasks
- Be a part of Cegal’s HR Team
- Share knowledge and insights with colleagues and management
- Create and publish job ads in various channels and social media
- Collaborate with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to set requirements for existing and future positions
- Screen and shortlist resumes and job applications
- Ensure efficient, proactive and professional handling of candidates
- Retain talent pools to engage candidates for future opportunities
- Interview candidates in-person/digitally for a wide range of roles
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media, career days and employer branding events
- Be the HR focal point for employer branding activities
- Relevant bachelor or preferable master's degree. Relevant documented experience can also be considered
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist
- A minimum of five years relevant experience
- Experience from an international company and global HR processes
- Experience and good knowledge of HR processes within recruiting
- Experience and good knowledge of GDPR
- Experience and good knowledge in use of Human Experience Management systems
- Experience with a multitude of sourcing methods including social media and other digital platforms
- Structured and accurate with ability to combine both strategic projects and daily business
- Strong communication skills including fluent in Norwegian and English
- Passionate and innovate, always looking for ways to improve processes and tools
- Flexible and solution oriented
We can offer:
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Exciting and challenging work environment
- Career opportunities and personal development
- International environment
- A high level of flexibility
What truly make our products industry leading is the people behind them. Cegal is a company that takes pride in its employees and the company culture, and our values are the foundation for every decision.
Our mission of Shaping the digital future is our guiding light. We will continue to lead the market in terms of digitalization.
About the hiring process:
We have set the application deadline to May 10th. However, we will evaluate applications as we receive them and will start inviting to interviews before this date.
The work location for this position is Stavanger.
We will interview candidates continuously and aim to ensure that the process runs smooth and efficiently for both you and us. Based on the Covid-19 pandemic, we will run the interviews both online and in our "Location" office/s, with all necessary transmission prevention measures well taken care of.
Start date: As soon as possible
Applicants needs to have a registered address & labor permit for Norway.
Should you have any questions related to the position please contact Nils Ove Bokneberg, HR Director on 982 03 935, or Frank-Arild Normanseth, HR advisor on 905 15 239.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications or candidates via employment agencies.