Cegal is a leading provider of technology and geoscience solutions to the oil and gas industry. Our values – Inventive – Courageous – Passionate – Balanced – are rooted in the company, reflecting our spirit and the culture we work by.
As our business continues to expand, we are seeking a talented and experienced Service Delivery Manager.
Work tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintain governance and positive relationships with customers
- Overseeing service delivery for all operational deliverables in the contract
- Adhere to and refine delivery processes to ensure processes are efficient and cost-effective
- Identify and follow up on deviations to contractual obligations with corrective measures
- Relevant experience within Service Management and ITIL, as well as delivery and follow-up of SLA requirements
- Experience from working in environments where adherence to compliance and security regulations plays a key role
- Establish and refine delivery processes, where the goal is to deliver world-class service
- Build partnerships and liaise with our team leaders to determine criteria for the delivery of those services, and how to develop solutions to any issues that arise at our Cegal offices around the world
- Customer and service-oriented
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills
- Analytic, with excellent cooperative, communication, and presentation skills
- Able to take ownership, robust, reliable, and independent
- Determined to closely follow up from start to end of delivery with high quality
- Master the Norwegian and English language, both written and verbal
- Degree in Computer Science or IT engineering
- Formal requirements may be omitted if a candidate has extensive relevant experience
- Registered address and labor permit in Norway
We can offer
What truly makes our products industry-leading is the people behind them. Cegal is a company that takes pride in its employees and the company culture, and our values are the foundation for every decision.
Our mission of Shaping the digital future is our guiding light. We will continue to lead the market in terms of digitalization.
- Our vision, Beyond Technology will see us enter new markets and segments while our values, inventive, courageous, passionate, and balanced.
- Highly innovative work environment and tasks
- Work with agile teams and DevOps culture
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Exciting and challenging work environment and tasks
- Career opportunities
- International environment
About the hiring process
We will interview candidates continuously and aim to ensure that the process runs smoothly and efficiently for both you and us. Based on the Covid-19 pandemic, we will run the interviews both online and/or in one of our offices, with all necessary transmission prevention measures well taken care of.
Should you have any questions related to the position please contact our Department Manager Delivery Quality Arild Gabrielsen on 971 65 355, or HR advisor Frank-Arild Normanseth on 905 15 239.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications or candidates via employment agencies.