Cegal is a fast-growing international technology company aiming to become the leading digitalization partner in the energy industry. We have ambitious expansion plans for a global presence and transition into green and renewables industries.
The core of our business is our state of the art technology. Knowing the instrumental role customer experience and support plays in this, we are expanding our team and looking for a talented IT Engineer to join us.
Our Customer Experience team delivers third line support to our customers. We focus on delivering reliable, efficient, and high-quality solutions and services, customized to each customer’s individual needs and demands.
As our new IT Engineer, you will be responsible for handling network, firewall and Wi-Fi requests. Our goal is to deliver stable operations to our customers, and you will take on a variety of tasks ranging from general requests, incident handling, change requests and events.
We are shaping the digital future of Oil and Gas, Renewables and Ocean Industries – and we want you to join our journey!
Who you are:
- You are solution oriented and have excellent problem-solving skills
- You are data-driven and convert insights to improvements
- You are an eager learner with a curious mind
- You are customer focused and deliver a high level of quality
- You are reliable and ensure compliance with security standards
We can offer:
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary (£30,000 to £50,000 depending on experience and skills)
- Competitive benefits (pension, private health, 25 days' annual leave + bank holidays, travel insurance, death-in-service insurance)
- Exciting and challenging work within a friendly and supportive environment
- Career opportunities
- International environment
We believe that our new IT Engineer, identify with the following qualifications:
- Hands-on network experience
- Information security experience
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Higher education in IT, software engineering or computer science
- Master the English language, both written and verbally
- Right to work in the UK
At Cegal we recognize that work is about more than a competitive salary and career opportunities. It’s also about connecting people, building relationships and creating purpose.
Does this opportunity trigger your curiosity?
Send us an application! We can’t wait to hear from you and explore a common future.
Application deadline: 01.11.2021
About the hiring process:
We evaluate applications as we receive them and will interview candidates continuously to ensure that the process runs smoothly and efficiently for both you and us. Based on the Covid-19 pandemic, we will run the interviews both online and/or in one of our offices, with all necessary transmission prevention measures well taken care of.
Worklocation: Abedeen or London
Paul Brandvold, Manager Customer Experience
+47 455 16 791
Frank-Arild Normanseth, Recruiting specialist
+47 905 15 239