Working as a consultant in Cegal means working with a range of different areas of expertise, products, and services. You are instrumental in customer interaction and our IT consultants are focused on communicating well with a range of stakeholders.
We are looking for team players with a collaborative mindset, that are hands-on and have the right skill set to interact with technical environments and decision makers on-site.
As consultant you will be working with:
- IT operations and hands-on support for our customers
- Active Directory Cloud services like Azure and O365
- Mobile device management
- Participate in projects and documentation for our operational environments
- You will be involved in design, delivery and documentation of customer solutions in accordance with relevant requirements
- Our consultants work onsite with our customers, and subsequently you will have close collaboration with the customers in addition to vendors and internal departments
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in business English, written and verbal
- Good oral and written presentation
- Right to work in the UK
- Clean Drivers licence
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Honest, responsible and objective
- Professionally competent with business insights
We can offer:
- What truly make our products industry leading is the people behind them
- Permanent Full time position
- Competitive salary (£35,000 to £45,000 depending on skills and experience)
- Competitive benefits (pension, private health, 25 days' annual leave + 8 bank holidays, travel insurance, death-in-service insurance)
- Exciting and challenging work within a friendly and supportive environment
- Career opportunities
- International environment
- Aberdeen, UK
- Application deadline - ASAP
- Start as soon as possible
About the hiring process
We will interview candidates continuously and aim to ensure that the process runs smooth and efficiently for both you and us. Based on the Covid-19 pandemic, we will run the interviews both online and/or in one of our offices, with all necessary transmission prevention measures well taken care of.
Please note that you will need to have a valid work / residence visa for the UK. Cegal does not sponsor visas.
We will not accept applications or candidates via employment agencies.