The energy industry is changing, and Cegal offer scalable digital platforms to companies in Norway and internationally. In addition to this value adding services on a strategic and tactical level are provided through our Business Consulting division.
If you would like to be a part of something bigger, we’re currently hiring in Stavanger, Oslo, Trondheim and other Cegal locations.
About the job
We’re different and we’re proud of it, and our vision is to bridge company strategy with digital enablers and end users with IT. We challenge you to present your academic and experience-based platform to us. Instead of limiting to certain positions and roles we list a snapshot of what we do for some of our clients:
- IT and digitalization strategy
- Business driven digital transformation
- Program-/ Project Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Information Security
- Information Management/Application Management
- Organizational Change Management
- Business Process improvement and -automation
- Advisory on Digitalization and digital enablers
- Business Analytics/Business Intelligence
- Business Improvement as-a-service
- And more…
If some of the above trigger your professional area of interest, don't hesitate in contacting us. We offer training in relevant topics and coaching in developing consulting skills and utilizing of our wide range of methodologies, frameworks and solutions.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter that describes what motivates you. We want to hear your story, and we look forward to exploring a common future.
- We require formal education from university level, preferably combined with relevant courses and certifications on methodology and frameworks (e.g. Prince2, ITIL, COBIT, ISO9001/ISO27001, Scrum Master ++)
- We look for both seasoned and less experienced business professionals
- Domain knowledge and digitalization competency are key to us
Our consultants have defined some personal qualifications we are recognized for. They form our professional footprint, and we expect you to be triggered by developing in the same areas. They are enablers for great consulting skills.
- Resilient driver
- Human insight and moral compass
- Engaging and motivating
- Organized and structured
- Inclusive and humble
- Analytical and innovative
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Developing self and others
- Honest, responsible and objective
- Professionally competent with business insights
- Formal education from university level (Bachelor/Master), in domains relevant for digitalization in Oil&Gas and Energy sector; such as IT, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations, Risk Management, Production, Asset Management ++
- Master the Norwegian and English language, both written and verbally
- Good oral and written presentation skills in English
- Registered address and labor permit in Norway
We can offer:
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Exciting and challenging work environment and tasks
- Career opportunities
- International environment
Location : Oslo / Stavanger / Trondheim
The Coronavirus outbreak is impacting our recruitment activities. At the moment you will experience increased response time from our recruiters, and the processes will take longer than under normal circumstances. We hope to bounce back in the not too distant future, and in the meantime stay safe!