You might not have many years of experience under your belt, but you are eager to learn and grow to become an IT security expert. We are looking for candidates with a genuine interest for IT security.
Working as an IT Security Consultant in Cegal means working with a wide range of customers and internal roles to continuously balance security versus usability in customer implementations.
We often talk about our consultant team as our front line. Our consultants have first-hand experience with the successes and the challenges our customers meet. As a consultant you will be working independently on customer site, but with a team of security experts and technicians as your home base in the Cegal office.
About the job
Work tasks and responsibilities:
Our consultants work onsite with our customers, and subsequently you will have close collaboration with the customers in your portfolio in addition to vendors and internal departments. Tasks and responsibilities might change based on the needs and requirements of our customers. However, this is a list of potential tasks and responsibilities.
- Provide IT security training
- Coordinate IT Security related tasks
- Assist customers with identifying and managing their Assets
- Advise on the defense of these assets, and validate the effectiveness of these defenses
- Follow-up nonconformities related to information security
- Participate in and contribute to external audits
Work experience from one or several areas within:
Don`t worry if you don`t feel like an expert on these areas. We are looking for the right mindset and attitude, because skills can always be learned.
- Information Security
- Network, LAN and WAN
- Microsoft products and services and Microsoft Windows OS (server, client)
- Active Directory
- Cloud services like Azure and Office 365
- Teams, Skype for Business, Exchange and SharePoint
- Citrix and related services
- Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V)
You are the type of person that never uses Next, Next, Finish when installing software – you read the options and make informed decisions on what to accept and include.
You think of Information Security as an important, business enabling discipline.
It probably goes without saying that you need to be service oriented and customer focused. Consultancy is an independent role, and we need you to be responsible and reliable, always seeking to deliver high quality. We are looking for team players with a collaboration mindset and skillset to interact with technical environments and decision makers.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Master the Norwegian and English language, both written and verbally
- Good oral and written presentation skills in English
- Registered address and labor permit for Norway
We can offer:
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Exciting and challenging work environment and tasks
- Career opportunities
- International environment
We will be accepting applications and run recruitment processes continuously.
Startup as soon as possible.
Location: Oslo, Stavanger, or Trondheim, Norway
The Coronavirus outbreak is impacting our recruitment activities. At the moment you will experience increased response time from our recruiters, and the processes will take longer than under normal circumstances. We hope to bounce back in the not too distant future, and in the meantime stay safe!