Working as a consultant in Cegal means working with a range of different areas of expertise, products and services. You are instrumental in customer interaction and our IT consultants are focused on communicating well with a range of stakeholders.
About the job
Work tasks and responsibilities
We often talk about our consultant team as our front line. Our consultants have first-hand experience with the successes and the challenges our customers meet. As consultant you will be working with;
- IT operations and hands-on support for our customers
- Active Directory Cloud services like Azure and Microsoft 365
- Mobile device management
- Participate in projects and documentation for our operational environments
- Participate in IIoT projects for external customers
- You will be involved in design, delivery and documentation of customer solutions in accordance with relevant requirements
- Our consultants work onsite with our customers, and subsequently you will have close collaboration with the customers in addition to vendors and internal departments
To be working as a consultant is an independent role, and you need to be responsible and reliable and deliver high quality.
We are looking for team players with a collaborative mindset, that are hands-on and have the right skill-set to interact with technical environments and decision makers on-site.
Our consultants have defined some personal qualifications we are recognized for.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Honest, responsible and objective
- Professionally competent with business insights
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Norwegian and English, written and verbal
- Good oral and written presentation skills in English
- Registered address and labor permit for Norway
- Clean drivers licence (class B)
We can offer
What truly make our products industry leading is the people behind them.
- Highly innovative work environment and tasks
- Work with agile teams and DevOps culture
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Exciting and challenging work environment and tasks
- Career opportunities
- International environment
About the hiring process
We will interview candidates continuously and aim to ensure that the process runs smooth and efficiently for both you and us. Based on the Covid-19 pandemic, we will run the interviews both online and/or in one of our offices, with all necessary transmission prevention measures well taken care of.
Trondheim, Stavanger or Oslo
Should you have any questions related to the position please contact our Manager Cegal Trondheim Robert on 404 13 620, Department Manager IT Consulting Rainer Paul on 913 91 626, or HR advisor Frank-Arild Normanseth on 905 15 239.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications or candidates via employment agencies.