Working as a consultant in Cegal means working with a range of different areas of expertise, products and services. You are instrumental in customer interaction and our IT consultants are focused on communicating well with a range of stakeholders.
As consultant you will be working with:
- IT operations and hands-on support for our customers
- Active Directory Cloud services like Azure and Microsoft 365
- Mobile device management
- Participate in projects and documentation for our operational environments
- You will be involved in design, delivery and documentation of customer solutions in accordance with relevant requirements
- Our consultants work onsite with our customers, and subsequently you will have close collaboration with the customers in addition to vendors and internal departments
We are looking for team players with a collaborative mindset, that are hands-on and have the right skill-set to interact with technical environments and decision makers on-site.
Our consultants have defined some personal qualifications we are recognized for.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Honest, responsible and objective
- Professionally competent with business insights
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Norwegian and English, written and verbal
- Good oral and written presentation skills in English
- Registered address and labor permit for Norway
- Clean drivers licence (class B)
We can offer
What truly make our products industry leading is the people behind them.
- Highly innovative work environment and tasks
- Work with agile teams and DevOps culture
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Exciting and challenging work environment and tasks
- Career opportunities
- International environment
About the hiring process
We will interview candidates continuously and aim to ensure that the process runs smooth and efficiently for both you and us. Based on the Covid-19 pandemic, we will run the interviews both online and/or in one of our offices, with all necessary transmission prevention measures well taken care of.
Trondheim, Stavanger or Oslo
Rainer Paul - Director Professional for Hire
913 91 626
Frank-Arild Normanseth - Recruiting specialist
905 15 239
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications or candidates via employment agencies.