Are you looking for a dynamic, challenging and rewarding career in Information- and collaboration platforms? Join one of the most exciting, fast growing and international technology companies in our mission to make the digital workspace a safer place.
Working in an agile Business Services team we support businesses in their continuous improvement and digitalization initiatives.
Our Business Improvement Service Team is expanding, and we are looking for a skilled, enthusiastic and motivated new colleague to work with Sharepoint, O365 and Teams in continuous improvements initiatives for our customers globally, helping them adopting well defined processes supported by these platforms.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Subject Matter Expert on Information- and collaboration platforms
- Contribute in relevant governance services and projects
- Be a part of Cegal's Business Improvement Team
- Advisory/Expert role for Applications within the Information Management Category
- Share knowledge and insights with colleagues and customers
- Participate in meetings with Customers and Vendor
- Understand business needs, transform into requirements, and drive implementation according to sound solution architecture principles
- Troubleshoot and resolve relevant escalated Incidents/Request/Changes/Problems
- Extensive experience on content and collaboration platforms; e.g. Content Suite, SharePoint On-Prem / SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams.
- Experience in adapting platform to business processes, and contributing to the adoption journey customers need to go through
- Knowledge and experience with O365, and relevant automation (e.g. Power Automate/Power Shell)
- Information and Record Management
- Information Architecture
- Active Directory, and Azure AD
- Experience in navigating Azure services relevant to all of the above
- 8-10 years’ experience with data Migration from On-Prem to O365 solutions
However, we’re well aware that the competence we’re looking for is not a textbook answer. At Cegal we encourage challenging the existing and we’re always open to discuss new ideas. Have we missed something? Challenge us!
Are you a Cegalian?
Our people and culture are the cornerstone of our company. We continuously seek to attract people who share our company values: inventive, courageous, passionate and balanced. Our workplace culture empowers people, embraces inclusivity and encourages new ways of thinking.
We believe diversity develops a creative and innovative working environment. Our people represent different races, cultures and backgrounds. But what they all have in common is drive, passion and engagement. These are the defining qualities of a Cegalian.
If you share our belief that these are the characteristics of a great work environment - you are a true Cegalian too.
- Exciting and challenging tasks
- Innovative and agile work environment
- International and diverse teams
- Career and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
While all the above are great reasons as to why you would explore new opportunities, they don’t cover why exactly you should explore these opportunities at Cegal. The reason employee satisfaction is so high, is our unique company culture.
At Cegal we recognize that work is about more than a competitive salary and career opportunities. It’s also about connecting people, building relationships and creating purpose.
That’s why our employees are engaged in our humanitarian organization in local communities, our network of women in tech and our numerous social clubs. Whether you’re into golfing, climbing or wine tasting – you'll find Cegalians who share your passion.
Finally, we recognize the importance of work-life balance - because life is about more than work! At Cegal we value flexibility and we facilitate ways of working that fits each unique employee.
Does this opportunity trigger your curiosity?
Send us an application! We can’t wait to hear from you and explore a common future.
About the hiring process:
We evaluate applications as we receive them and will interview candidates continuously to ensure that the process runs smoothly and efficiently for both you and us. Based on the Covid-19 pandemic, we will run the interviews both online and/or in one of our offices, with all necessary transmission prevention measures well taken care of.
In order to be considered you will need to have a registered address and a valid labor/residence permit in Norway.
Location: Stavanger, Trondheim or Oslo
Steinar Øgreid, Manager Business Consulting Stavanger
+47 915 42 029
Frank-Arild Normanseth, Recruiting Specialist
+47 915 15 239